What Is a Content Management System (CMS)?
A content management system is a software that helps users create, manage, and modify content on a website without the need for specialized technical knowledge.
The advantages of Content management systems
- It allows multiple users.
- It helps in streamlining scheduling.
- It’s easy for the non-technically minded.
- You’re in control of everything.
- It helps you manage content easily.
- Design changes are simple.
- Easy site maintenance.
Types of Content Management System(CMS)
- Open-source CMS
- Proprietary CMS
Examples of Cms
- Magento (e-commerce)
- PrestaShop (e-commerce)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- IBM Enterprise Content Management
- Pulse CMS