Are you new to wordpress stranded where to start your installation? If you want to host it locally then you need local server but if you have a hosting you are better to go.
The difference between WordPress.com & WordPress.org
WordPress.com and WordPress.org are two ways of hosting a WordPress site. The thing that varies with these two methods is the actual host. By using WordPress.org, you may download the script free of charge and host it yourself on a local machine or with a hosting provider (such as Hostinger). On the other hand, WordPress.com takes care of all that by hosting the site for you. You don’t have to manage a web server, pay for hosting or download software, however, ads are shown on your site.
How to Install WordPress
Follow the below steps to:
- Download the latest version of WordPress from WordPress.org.
- Upload those files to your web server, using FTP.
- Create a MySQL database and user for WordPress.
- Configure WordPress to connect to the newly-created database.
- Complete the installation and setup your new website!
Follow the link below if you have a problem in installing wordpress