The Infinix Hot 8 has one of the better displays we have recently seen on a phone in this price segment. This device is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC clocked at 2.0GHz, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded by up to 256GB using a microSD card.
Features of Infinix Hot 8
The following are the features to make you buy the infinix hot 8
- GSM, HSPA, LTE network technology
- Dual nano SIM
- 6.52 IPS LCD display
- 720 x 1600 pixels resolution
- 20:9 aspect ratio, 269ppi density
- Primary camera 13MP + 2MP + QVGA low light sensor
- 1080p@30fps video recording
- Selfie camera 8MP (wide)
- LED flash
- Android 9.0 (Pie); XOS 5.0
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6781 Helio A22 or MT6782 Helio P22
- CPU: Quad core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 or 1.8 GHz Cortex A53
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 32GB + 2GB RAM or 64GB + 4GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- 3.5mm jack, Dirac Surround Sound
- Wi-Fi 802.11, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- micro USB 2.0, USB On The Go
- Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- Non removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Colors: black, purple, grey and cyan
You will love the display panel here for its field of area. Imagine a 6.52 inches display panel watching your favorite videos, playing your favorite games, texting, browsing whatever it may be. And with its 81.5% screen to body ratio it has been well worked out to ensure you make the most of the panel’s estate.
What some may grumble about is that it is a 720p LCD panel, and I’ll agree with them. But if this is a nonissue then good, go ahead. You will also enjoy the multi touch feature on this smartphone.
Are you a fan of selfies and phone photography? How then does this sound. With the primary camera of Infinix Hot 8 you have three camera lenses working for you. Namely a 13MP, 2MP depth sensor and a QVGA low light sensor. Especially that low light sensor dear reader, just imagine how much good it will do you when there isn’t enough lighting.
I think for this price point, this is a camera phone you will love. Of course nit forgetting its sharp 8MP front facing camera. I must tell you that video recording with the main camera is 1080p@30fps and the selfie camera has an LED flash to help your selfies have that extra touch of spark.
So Infinix Hot 8 has two models of the same phone. Both run Android 9.0 (Pie); XOS 5.0 and have a PowerVR GE8320 GPU but can be told apart by their chipset, CPU, and Internal storage with memory- which I will mention respectively with the lesser model first. Choose Mediatek MT6781 Helio A22 or MT6782 Helio P22 chipset with Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex A53 or 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 CPU.
How much is infinix Hot 8?
A new infinix Hot 8 will cost around KSh11,800 in Kenya.
Buy infinix Hot 8 from the below platforms.